A dream is just a dream
A goal is a dream with plan and action !!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

DO YOU THINK I AM A GOOD LISTENER ??!!

sometimes, i will think ... do ppl think i m a good listener ... i think the answer is yes (i think) .... cz some how , ppl tends to share some thing v me , whether is happy or sad , but mostly tends to be private one.

all of this not happen in 1 days , it started from my 2nd sch. My friends like to share their thing with me , which lead to be more close with them . I consider it as a good things, where i m needed. Once i asked my 2nd sch friend last time, bout y she like to share her secret with me, her respond was , i was good at giving respond. ^^V i will state out my opinion and other possibility ...

Perhaps , i am just way too SENTIMENTAL ~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes +1

PiNgYeW ^^ said...

erm...SENTIMENTAL?? hahaha...

minmin said...

哈哈。。。。。华语叫做感性

Anonymous said...

太感性?还是太性感? LOL !!

*««AiLinG~YuRi»»* said...

haha...sentimental r.....
mebe towards gurl oni???
to zai nan u dun care less ge wo...XD