A dream is just a dream
A goal is a dream with plan and action !!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

FYP progress 3

Haiz ...after i study my fyp for so long .. today only realise there is some misunderstanding of my concept for my fyp ....thx to my supervisor's class mate last time, which is also a lecturer in UNITEN. She told me the real concept and with it, i think i am proceding to the right direction...

The missunderstanding of the concept is in reducing the coefficient. Today the lecturer told me, the coefficient is reduce by multiple with the identity matrix (1 row and M coloum),

T = dctmtx(8) %generate transform matrix
B = blkproc(I,[8 8],'P1*x*P2',T,T') %Apply T across the image in 8*8 blocks
B2=B*eye(255, 1) % reduce the coefficient

S0 B2 will be some value in matrix (255*1) .... so this will be the input which will be choosen in future to be trainned....

*****think at last there is some progress in my FYP ... . if not sure stuck in progress report 2

1 comment:

Leo said...

thanks to my lecturer kekeke ....

=P